Christmas displays should have a fluffy snow effect with a magical glow, so we have combined two of our best products to be able to give you the ultimate artificial snow.
Through mixing from our super lightweight artificial fluffy snow with our exceptional lightweight flakes, you can create a brilliant winter scene.
This snow can be placed by hand, but also works like falling snow. We have special machines named Snowy for this effect. You can rent these machines by us, please check the rent page.
How can you calculate how much you need?
- Multiply the length and breadth in meters (m) from the room to get to the number of square meters (m2).
- Divide this number by 3 to get to the number of bags you will need for 1cm snow covering.
- If you need more than 1cm; multiply this number with the depth of snow that you need in cm.
- Example: an area of 3m x 4m = 12m2. 12 divided by 3 is 4. So, you need exactly 4 bags for 1cm or 8 bags for 2cm.
- Fluffy fake snow Soft, feathery snow effect
- A mix of plastic down snow (white) and a plastic
- multicolored flake
- A bag of 1 kg covers approximately 10 m² with a thickness of 1 cm
- Also works with our SNOWY snow machine