Make you own snow! This can be done with this snow. Mix the powder with water you will get a light realistic amount of snow. If you put more water with the mixture you will get new snow. To clean just use water.
This snow is ideal for hand and footprints so is used a lot for photography. Always use our snowglitter (IceSparkle) for the best camera result. Our snow powder is used worldwide for film and television productions.
How to use this snow
- Open the bag
- Place a part of the bag in a bucket of bowl
- Include water
- The more water to add the more paper like the snow will become
- Less water the dryer the snow will be
- If you have put too much water in the mixture, then just add some extra powder
- Magic Snow expands to 1000%
- 500 grams but up to 50 liters of snow
- Easy to mix with water
- The best soluble polymer snow powder available
- Used for movies and TV worldwide by Polar Europe
- A 100g pot covers 1m² with a thickness of 1cm
! Do not use to walk on, its slippery!
! Do not wash away in drain!